The Executive Dashboard is a computer interface that displays key performance indicators (KPIs) that corporate officers need to effectively run an enterprise. The term “dashboard” refers to a graphical user interface (GUI) that organizes and presents information in a format that is easy to read and interpret. An effective dashboard serves as a starting point from which executives can get a sense of the big picture before digging deeper into data. This powerful tool summarizes complex information and presents it in an easily digestible way.
- Intuitive graphical display is thoughtfully laid out and easy to navigate
- Logical structure makes accessing current data fast and easy
- Displays can be customized and categorized to meet specific user needs
- Information from multiple sources, departments or markets can be displayed
What makes Symphony Executive Dashboard different?
- Easily integrated into the existing OSS and business processes
- Ability to display and arrange KPIs in ways that make the most sense for your business
- Can present data pertinent to different levels within the organization—operational, strategic/executive, analytical—for informed decision making