Symphony Rating is a flexible, carrier-grade rating technology for highly convergent billing environments where the requirement is for high-volume processing power combined with exceptional adaptability, accuracy and control.
The Symphony Rating engine delivers unbeatable performance in both real-time and batch modes while simultaneously managing multiple disparate transaction data streams, including voice (fixed and wireless), data (IP and wireless), multi-media, utilities and finance transactions. Plus, it can be quickly reconfigured by the service provider to support new products and services as they are offered.
- Full convergence (IP, Mobile & Fixed)
- High-volume performance and multi-environment flexibility
- Real-time data collection, processing and distribution
- Rates for duration, locations, time-of-day, and type of service
- Runs on a single one-processor system or a multi-machine/multi-process environment
- Rated at over 2,200 transactions per second on a single platform
- Scalability to effectively manage your changing mediation needs
- Implement new offerings without changing your current CC&B system
- Interface with virtually any device that delivers usage-based data
- User friendly GUI interface
- Flexible discounting
- Supports complex tax structures
- Suspense processing
What makes Symphony Rating different?
- No need for new software design: our engine meets your requirements through configuration alone with complete rules-based architecture
- Designed to allow for limitless growth—scale out rather than scale up
- Gets new products to market faster with seamless integration between new network elements and billing systems
- Puts control in your hands with easy-to-use configuration tools
- Stand-alone convenience, yet fits into our full suite of solutions